Social Media Intern
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative thinker eager to become immersed in the world of social media marketing and to join a great team team. As the social media intern, you will assist the social media management and content creation in executing brand strategy and social media marketing campaigns for the brand.
- Copy-writing and content creation for all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more.
- Tracking and reviewing the success of campaigns.
- Assisting in the development of client strategies and content calendars.
- Tracking industry news to curate relevant content onto social channels.
An Ideal Candidate:
Is a self-starter, able to adapt quickly and work both independently.
Is interested in modern, feminine design, art, and culture.
- Has strong research and writing skills.
- Has a meticulous dedication to detail.
- Has experience working with social media platforms for business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.).
- Basic experience with Photoshop/Graphic Design or photo editing & formatting ideal
Start Date: earliest availability
Hours: This internship will be flexible and part-time: 10-20 hours per week. Specific hours will be determined upon internship offer.
Location: This is a remote internship.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship, with a small stipend based on performance.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your motivation, location, and availability. Applications without the below introduction will not be considered.
- A list of 3-5 reasons why you would be a great addition to the team.
- A short description of an online brand you admire on social media & why.
- Your social media links.